Wednesday 1 May 2013

It's Time for Rhyme in FS2

In FS2 this week we are thinking about rhyme and rhyming words.

We enjoyed 'Green Eggs and Ham' by Dr Seuss today. After we had finished the story we changed the words at the end of a line, to make our own rhymes. 



Tomorrow we will be discovering the rhymes in Hairy Maclary. 


On Friday for Big Talk, we will look at the poem, 'Twinkle twinkle chocolate bar.'


This is the poem;

Twinkle twinkle chocolate bar
My dad drives a rusty car
Pull the starter, 
Push the choke,
Off we go in a cloud of smoke
Twinkle twinkle chocolate bar
My dad drives a rusty car

Please comment and let me know which of the rhymes you've enjoyed the most this week and why.

I wonder if our quadblogging buddies have enjoyed any of these books. Please let us know if you have.

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed hairy maclary this week..it was really funny and made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete