Tuesday 10 January 2012

P.E with the big apparatus!

What a fun P.E lesson we had today, it was our first time using all the big apparatus!! I'm so proud of how well behaved you all were you made me so proud and we started developing some excellent physical skills.

Carefully balancing up the beam...

Manoeuvring along the frame...

Onto the horse...

Crab along the mats...

Everyone busy and having fun!

How shall I land off the horse?

Super travelling down the bench.

Mid Jump!

Deep in concentration...

Remember to bend my knees when I land!

Tackling the climbing frame...


And leap!!

Fab Jump!!!

What shall I do next?

Along the horse...

And balance!


Super ideas for travelling along the mats!!

Bunny hops!

Side stepping...

How to climb over the horse!

1 comment:

  1. oww my sis is well cute and keep it up all of fs2 and my sis sed rose is super xoxoox keep it up and happy new year lol freddy really good jump and i wont dear go up that bench

    ReplyDelete